CAA is hosting a room and ride share list to help CAA members who want to share transportation and/or lodging for the Midwest Archives Conference annual meeting in Indianapolis, 18-20 April 2013.
STEP 1. When you register, you'll need to enter the email address associated with your member profile.
STEP 2. Select the options you're interested in.
STEP 3. Provide details about travel dates, roommate preferences, etc. in the notes field. If you want to add additional contact information, put it here.
STEP 4. Review your information and click submit. You'll receive an automated confirmation email when your registration is complete.
STEP 5. CAA will email the list to participants on 1 and 10 March (before MAC's early registration deadline) and 25 March. The list will be emailed to the address associated with your member profile.
Can't wait for the list? Select "Attendees List: Include name in list of event attendees." Other participants who want to make their plans early can choose to contact you be
fore we send the list. Here's how it works:
List participants are responsible for contacting each other and making their own arrangements. CAA does not guarantee availability of a suitable match and is unable to provide funds for lodging or transportation.
- Only CAA members can see the Attendee List on the event page. You need to be signed in to see it.
- Only names will appear in the list.
- Use the member directory to find any contact information a person has elected to share in his or her profile.
- Use that information or the "send message" button to contact a person directly about room or ride share.
- Registration will remain open through 15 April in order for this feature to work through that date.
- If you register after 5 PM on 25 March, we encourage you to select "include name" because the list won't be emailed after that date.
You may be wondering, why is an opt-in room share list called an event with attendees? We know this seems odd. It's just the way the website tracks registrations.